Hello everyone! So today we are reviewing the drying lotion of Mario Badescu.
It’s meant for all skin types even sensitive.
2 versions: glass bottle and plastic version which is meant for travelling, there is not any difference in the formula. The only reason of a plastic bottle is for travelling purposes.
So let’s get into the PRO’S
I feel like this product works very well. Does it get rid of my acne completely?
- I think it depends on the type of the blemish that you have. Like some of the blemishes of mine it gets rid of them till next morning because it is an overnight treatment.
- works very well on small blemishes.
- Good value of money. For people who do not have any significant acne issues I guarantee that it will last more than a year.
- However if the acne is more aggressive such as hormonal acne it does not get rid of it per say but it definitely soothes it and helps the process of getting rid of it.
- It might appear to be a bit pricey for such a small bottle (£16/ €18-20) but trust me it can last 6 month to a year and sometimes over a year, depending on how often you break out.
How to use:
So there is a pink clay at the bottom of the bottle and you just apply it on the problematic areas after you moisturise. DO NOT SHAKE!
I love it I always need to have it in my toiletry, for the days when I break out. It is a must have item even for you people who gets breakouts once in a while.
- Perfect for small blemishes/ pimples etc
- Does not completely get rid of bigger blemishes but it helps minimizing them
- Pricewise: Not cheap not expensive. It depends on the individual’s budget. However I guarantee it is something that will last for at least 6 months.